Art Alliance Austin personally invites you to apply for Austin’s original fine arts festival exhibit at Art City Austin 2017 – March 31st-April 2nd!
2017 marks the 67th year of this event, but just the second at this extraordinary new venue that received rave reviews from guests and artists alike. Art City Austin is unique in its pairing of an art festival with a boutique gallery art fair all as a single art experience. Approximately 125 artists will exhibit outdoors and under the canopy and 25 galleries will exhibit inside the Palmer Event Center. This is a special venue with lots of shade, about 2/3rds of the booths are under a massive canopy.
We’ve been working closely with an artist committee to improve the event and make it better for you. Here are a few changes:
- New Booth Pricing - $550 is now our standard booth price.
- Revised site plan – We added more booths under the canopy, packing more together and tightening the aisles to create a more energetic art buying experience. Additionally, we have eliminated booths on the far north end of the drive that received less traffic.
- Select your booth location
- New marketing plan – Art Alliance Austin has a new PR and Design team!
- Revised Friday hours and event – We want patrons to experience ALL of the festival and artists (outdoors and indoors) on a special Friday preview day! Friday hours have been shortened to 4:00-8:00 PM and food/drinks will be available around the site. Throughout the weekend we’ll be partnering with curators, critics, and other art experts to conduct guest tours of the amazing fine art that makes up Art City Austin!